- I'll most likely be in pain for a few weeks
- I have to try to smile and project my voice, even though it's going to hurt like a mofo tomorrow for my presentation
- Holly's coming to visit tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to seeing her. I want to feel good emotionally (no question of that) but I also want to be able to act as happy as I feel when she's around. We've got a packed weekend too (double date tomorrow night, meet the fam on Saturday and Sunday) so I have to try to be at my best.
- And, it hurts to laugh. I'm a humorous person by trade. I make people laugh, and when this happens, I generally laugh too. So when I find something hilarious (this has happened a lot lately), I want to not be wracked with pain, again. This usually happens every four months or so. It hasn't happened two months in a row in a while, so this sucks too.
My final thoughts before I go and lay down.
- I hate the Twelve Days of Christmas. Note to self: look up why there's twelve days (Amber, is it because of Yule?). Still, I hate the song, it's so repetitive. Imagine that!
- Thirty minutes before offset of pain medicine is a long time when you really need it.
- I need thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and whatever anyone feels like they want to send me to get through at least tomorrow morning. After that, bliss, I hope. Yep, bliss!